Some Tips on Improving Yourself

I know  that there are a lot of people wants to improve themselves, but they are having a hard time doing it or they don't know what they need to do, so now, I am giving you a nice tips just to improve yourself.

Learn a New Language
Learning a new language is not just pleasure or wants that everybody do, well me, I know how to speak English and Filipino, and now, little by little, studying Japanese (well, I need that language to understand some videos that I watch). Learning a new language is a big boost for your morale and thus will make you improve. There are a lot of languages that you can study just like Italian (the sweet language), Chinese, Brazilian language, and even Korean, so take time, invest in learning things.

Overcome your Fears
I know that there is no person who has no fears. But for me, fear is there to make us improve, fear is something that's on our mind that needs to be conquered. This is one good self improvement that will surely make you a much better person, much stronger.

Wake Up Early
This is one hard thing to do, waking up early. But this thing will make you more productive, the earlier you wake up, the more you can do the whole day. This thing is one easy step on improving yourself.

Too Much Stuff is Not a Good Stuff
Well, to be honest, this is a quote that I get in the movie "The Karate Kid" by Jackie Chan. It simply says that if you spend too much on something, it is not good, you need to take a break sometimes and rest from your usual routine. Just like in work, too much work will simply drown you in stress and make you look older, so you  just need to take a break, have fun, be on vacation.

Keep on Schedule
Hmm, this is one hard thing for me, I can't always follow my schedule and ends up doing something that's not on my list, but don't imitate me. If you have some schedule, just follow that, always keep in mind that what is on your schedule is worth doing for. And it will develop self-discipline.

Forget Goals - Forget Future
This is something that others will not agree, but simply think of this, if you set up a goal, your mindset is in the future, you strive to get it, you work hard, and if you work hard, you will forget to live your life. That's  the thing, we don't know what's on the future, so you better stop thinking about, just live your life, do your best, and don't forget to make yourself happy, that is the best thing which can make you a better person.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Info Blog - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger