Some Tips to get a Hi-Score at Flappy Birds

There are this game  that anyone got hooked up with, so I just tried it, and yes, it is addicting and it is very irritating because of the difficulty of the game. So I played it and analyzed the game and I manage to reach the silver star that is equivalent to 40 (as seen to the highest score on my screenshot, but I can't manage to do it again, lol)

Here are some of my tips just to get hi-score, and maybe you can do better than me.

1. Use a wider screen while you are playing, or if you don't have a android tablet or an iPad, check if your device is capable of USB OTG (On-The-Go) you can plug in a USB mouse for a better clicking and view of the way for your little fat bird.

As for me I have a O+ 9.76 tablet that is capable of USB OTG, so I managed to plugged my USB mouse and have a nice flying maneuver while playing  the game.

2. Beware of corners. This corner of the pipes always its the head of my little bird, so you better be careful of your tapping not to tap too much. Always measure your taps, short measured taps will do the trick.

3. Time your blinking. Blinking of  the eye has a big effect on getting your bird hit the pipe, so you better blink if the bird is not passing through the pipe or you will end up losing your rhythm and making your bird hits the pipe.

4. CONCENTRATE! Although this is a 2d simple game, it requires some concentration if you really want to get a hi-score, so you better not be distracted while playing the game.

Well that's it, that's what I can share for you who wants to get some hi-score, just practice, and everything will be fine, oh, hey, here is the screenshot of my last game.


Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Info Blog - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger